Availability : Full time, Monday - Friday 9-5
Location : Lincoln, ON, Canada, Fabless Manufacturing head quarters.
We’re looking for a candidate with strong organization skills and a background in Admin & Bookkeeping to join our growing team! As the Bookkeeper/Office Administrator your focus will be to keep our books up to date and ensure friendly interactions with our customers and team members. Through keeping our accounts up to date and assisting in the day to day office operations, you will be a key team member to ensure things keep running smoothly.
1+ years in a customer service based roll
Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Preferred, Office Admin experience or a diploma in Office Administration or related field. Experience using Quickbooks Online.
- Enter/organize bills to ensure accounts are paid on time
- Enter expense and sales receipts, file and organize paperwork
- Answer phone & transfer calls
- Manage incoming mail, scanning documents
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks when needed: counting inventory, updating or creating documents, taking payments
- Communicate with team members from other departments
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Drive to make a memorable customer experience
- Attentiveness to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Deep desire to grow and do the right thing
- A positive attitude
- Passion for growing the brand
- Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills
- Strong planning and time management skills
Please apply by submitting your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘BOOKKEEPER/OFFICE ADMIN’ as the subject. Please indicate your familiarity/comfort level with automotive parts and knowledge in your application. Must be able to reliably commute daily to our location.
We thank all applicants for taking the time to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are always looking to add talented individuals to our ever growing team. Do you think you could add valuable skills to our team that don't match an open position? Send us your resume and let us know why you think you'd be a good fit, and how you can be a valuable part of our team.
Please apply by submitting your resume/cover letter to email@example.com