The Fabless Complete Bundle Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for the LHD MK2 Platform is 100% bolt on and utilizes the factory MK2 pedal assembly. The kit comes with everything you need for the conversion. The hydraulic line and brake fluid hose runs through pre-existing holes in the lower part of the firewall near the brake booster. No cutting, no drilling, no swapping out pedal assemblies.
- Powder Coated Mounting Bracket
- Stainless Steel DOT Approved Hydraulic Line
- Clutch Pin (to connect clutch master to clutch pedal)
- Clutch Master
- Plastic Brake Fluid Reservoir (MK2 or MK3 style)
- EPDM Hose
- Install Guide
Clutch slave is not included.
NOTE: Kit may come with MK2 or MK3 style brake fluid reservoir, depending on availability. MK2 style shown in photo.
Note: If you have an early style steering column (1985-1987) it will need to be swapped out for the newer style (1988-1992).
- MK2 factory pedal assembly (Left Hand Drive Only)
Clutch Slave (selection box above)
- MK3 Clutch Slave (threaded connection)
- MK4 Clutch Slave (o-ring style connection)