This item is temporarily out of stock due to manufacturing capacity. No restock date is available at this time. Our customer service has no further details.
Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK2 or Corrado G60 Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location, factory length and utilizes the factory sway bar).
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The polyurethane version of our control arms are perfect for increasing stiffness and handling, while still maintaining driver comfort. The polyurethane bushings isolate the vibration, produce a smooth ride and are quiet. If you are looking for a race application with more performance benefits, check out our Tubular Control Arms with Heim ends.
- Black powder coat with sandtex finish
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK2 Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Polyurethane Bushings (Energy Suspension)
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- MK2 Golf/Jetta
- Corrado G60
The poly arms offer the same suspension articulation as factory control arms and are best suited on static vehicles. They are suitable in lowered applications. For ultra low applications or cars with bags we recommend our Heim Joint version for the improved articulation.
- MK2 Ball Joints
- MK2 Sway Bar End Links
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!