Our control arms decrease joint play and improve handling, while adding strength and stiffness to your vehicle. The control arms offer improved handling while minimizing vibration with the Polyurethane Bushings. Our control arms are lighter than factory control arms. Improve handling and control – Order yours today!
Our Tubular Control Arms utilize the factory mounting location, length and sway bar end link location.
We guarantee quality products – every time!
The polyurethane version of our control arms are perfect for increasing stiffness and handling, while still maintaining driver comfort. The polyurethane bushings isolate the vibration, produce a smooth ride and are quiet. If you are looking for a race application with more performance benefits, check out our Tubular Control Arms with Heim ends.
- Black powder coat with sandtex finish.
- Bolt in solution to swap MK3 VR6 5-bolt spindles without modifying control arms or messing with your suspension geometry.
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Polyurethane Bushings (Energy Suspension)
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- Admission to the Fabless Manufacturing VIP group on Facebook.
- MK2 Golf/Jetta
- Corrado G60
- MK3 VR6 Ball Joints
- MK2 Sway Bar End Links