Our Tubular Control Arms are made for the MK2 Golf/Jetta or Corrado G60 with the 5-bolt conversion (MK3/Corrado VR6 Spindles).
These control arms utilize the factory sway bar location and factory length, but fit a MK3 VR6 Ball Joint. This enables the 5-bolt conversion, without increasing your track width, and also corrects the difference between the MK3 to MK2 suspension, keeping your wheels in the center of the wheel arch.
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The polyurethane version of our control arms are perfect for increasing stiffness and handling, while still maintaining driver comfort. The polyurethane bushings isolate the vibration, produce a smooth ride and are quiet. If you are looking for a race application with more performance benefits, check out our Tubular Control Arms with Heim ends.
This listing is for the pair of control arms (left & right).
- Black powder coat with sandtex finish.
- Bolt in solution to swap MK3 VR6 5-bolt spindles without modifying control arms or messing with your suspension geometry
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Polyurethane Bushings (Energy Suspension)
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates
- MK2 Golf/Jetta
- Corrado G60
- 5-Bolt MK3 VR6 factory spindles
- 5-Bolt Corrado VR6 factory spindles
The poly arms offer the same suspension articulation as factory control arms and are best suited on static vehicles. They are suitable in lowered applications. For ultra low applications or cars with bags we recommend our Heim Joint version for the improved articulation.
To complete the 5-bolt conversion, you will use your factory MK2/Corrado G60 axles but remove the outer CV and replace it with a MK3 VR6 or Corrado VR6 outer CV (it will be a direct replacement).
- MK3 VR6 Ball Joints
- MK2 Sway Bar End Links
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!