Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK3 VR6 Factory Control Arms and utilize the OEM style sway bar end links. Our TIG welded tubular control arms feature high quality DOM tubing, durable back powder coat and Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings. The factory ball joint is installed between two slotted mounting plates for added security and strength. Increase stiffness, strength and decrease joint play with the FM tubular control arms. For the performance or custom fab enthusiast, these control arms stand up to the job. Order yours today!
Also see our Tubular Control Arms with Chromoly Heim Joint ends.
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish.
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK3 VR6 Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Energy suspension polyurethane OEM style bushings
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- MK3 VR6 Golf/Jetta
- MK2 Golf/Jetta with MK3 VR6 Spindle Conversion
- Corrado VR6