Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK4 Golf/Jetta and Beetle Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location, factory length and utilizes the factory sway bar).
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The polyurethane version of our control arms are perfect for increasing stiffness and handling, while still maintaining driver comfort. The polyurethane bushings isolate the vibration, produce a smooth ride and are quiet. If you are looking for a race application with more performance benefits, check out our Tubular Control Arms with Heim ends.
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK4 Control Arms (excluding R32)
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Polyurethane Bushings (Energy Suspension)
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- MK4 Golf/Jetta – 1.8T, 2.0L, 2.8L 12v/24v VR6, TDI
- Beetle 1998-2010 – 1.8T, 2.0L, 2.5L, TDI
- MK4 factory spindles (1.8T, 2.8L 12v/24v VR6, TDI, 2.0L)
- Not compatible with R32 front spindles
The poly arms offer the same suspension articulation as factory control arms and are best suited on static vehicles. They are suitable in lowered applications. For ultra low applications or cars with bags we recommend our Heim Joint version for the improved articulation.
- MK4 Ball Joints
- MK4 Sway Bar End Links
Note: The sway bar end link we supply may be the metal version shown in the photos or the plastic equivalent depending on availability.
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!