The first Bolt In 2.5L 07K Engine Swap Kit for the VW MK3 (LHD & RHD), built with our customers in mind!
- Bolt In – No cutting required!
- Works with MK3 k-frame
- Factory AC Compressor Fits
- No oil filter relocation kit needed! Fits with factory oil filter
- C-shaped up rights on Tubular Front Cross Bar to provide clearance for tubing (see last photo)
- Accessory bar attachment on Tubular Front Cross Bar for easier fitment of aftermarket accessories
- MK3 VR6 Radiator Bolts in
- Jack up your car from the front center with our Poly Jack Pad add on
- Awesome ground clearance
- 2.5L 07K Block Mount with Polyurethane Bushing
- 2.5L 07K Transmission mount with polyurethane bushing
- 07K Specific Tubular Front Cross Bar
- 2.5L 07K Front Engine Mount with Polyurethane bushing
- Accessory Bar Attachment on Tubular Front Cross Bar for bolting on aftermarket goodies.
- Custom plated Zinc mounting hardware
- Passenger and Drivers Side Axles with CV Joints
- Upper Radiator Mounting Tabs with grommets and radiator rubber mounts
Select Your Spindles – Whether you are swapping an original ABA or VR6 car, you either have 4-bolt (ABA) or 5-bolt VR6 spindles. Tell us what spindles you will be using with the swap and we will send the right over CV joints to match!
Add Radiator? – This option adds the MK3 VR6 Radiator to your order.
Add Poly Jack Pad? – This adds the polyurethane jack pad to your order. The jack pad fits into a cutout on the bottom side of the front cross bar to protect the bar from the jack. If you intend to use the jack point integrated into the front of the bar, this option is recommended.
- All VW MK3 Golf/Jetta LHD & RHD
- Bolts directly to the MK3 K-Frame
- 2.5L 07K Engine – MK5/MK6 Golf/Rabbit, 2.5L Beetle
- 02A or 02J 5 speed transmission (100mm cups) (1.8T/2.0L trans)
There is a small amount of interference between mating the MK4 transmission bell housing to the MK5 block. A small amount of grinding is required. Please contact us for photos.
- MK3 ABA factory 4-bolt Spindles
- MK3 VR6 5-bolt Spindles
Select the spindles you have in the drop down above. This selection changes the outer CV joints that come on the shafts but still maintains MK2 width.
- MK3 VR6 Radiator (North American)
Everything needed to bolt the rad in is included. The MK3 VR6 radiator can be added as an optional add on to your order.
Slim fans are recommended. Our aluminum fan shroud will be coming soon.