The Fabless MK2 & Corrado 4-Cylinder 02M/02Q Complete Mount Kit is a full mount solution, providing an upgraded front cross member and all the mounts needed to install a 1.8T, 1.8L 8v/16v, 2.0L ABA/16v or ALH in your VW MK2 or Corrado.
Our block mount is tested in ALH applications for turbo clearance. Available in both subframe mounting options; MK2/Corrado G60 subframe or MK3/Corrado VR6 subframe. Made from mild steel, beautifully TIG Welded and coated with black powder coat for durability.
Our mounts are stronger and stiffer than the factory mounts while also providing some adjustability on the Block Mount. The block mount has two positions; factory height (top position) & up to a 16mm drop (lower setting); 16mm drop with MK3/Corrado VR6 Subframe, 8mm drop with MK2/Corrado G60 subframe selection. The lower setting on the mount is useful for additional hood clearance.
These mounts keep the engine in OEM position, which means 02M axles on the market are compatible.
NOTE: The subframe cup has to be moved to clear the inner CV on the 02M transmission
- 4-CYL Block Mount with subframe Perch
- 02M MK4 Transmission Mount with subframe Perch
- MK2/Corrado Tubular Front Cross Bar with Front Engine Mount
- Zinc plated mounting hardware
- Polyurethane bushings
- Black powder coat
- Adjustable Upper Rad Mounts (VR6 Radiator) *MK2 application only
- Polyurethane Jack Pad
- VW MK2 Golf/Jetta
- Corrado VR6/Corrado G60*
* For fitment on the Corrado, upper radiator tabs will need to be fabricated. Please also note the radiator compatibility below.
**For Passat please contact for fitment.
- 1.8L 8v/16v
- 2.0L ABA/16v
- ALH *tested for turbo clearance
- 02M/02Q MK4 6-Speed FWD/AWD
- 02M Compatible Axles (not included)
- 8v/16v Radiator
- MK3 VR6 Radiator (North American)
Removable lower rad pins are provided for fitment of both rad types listed. For the MK2 rad support, we offer bolt in upper radiator mounts for both options also.
A factory fan set up will work, however if space or engine cooling is a concern, a slim fan set up with Spal fans is recommended. Check out our Engine Cooling dropdown under Swap Parts.