Our control arms decrease joint play and improve handling, while adding strength and stiffness to your vehicle. The control arms offer improved handling while minimizing vibration with the PTFE lining in the heim joints. Our control arms are lighter than factory control arms. Improve handling and control – Order yours today!
Our Tubular Control Arms utilize the factory mounting location, length and sway bar end link location.
We guarantee quality products – every time!
The heim version of our control arms are best suited to the performance enthusiast. You will have the most performance gain with the heim, due to the stiffness and rigidity of the mount but will also have increased road feedback and noise which is typical for heim joints. Best for race applications or vehicles that aren’t driven in winter road conditions. For a more driver friendly application while still keeping performance benefits, check out our polyurethane version.
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish.
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK2 Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Chromoly Heim Joint Ends with PTFE lining
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
- Admission to the Fabless Manufacturing VIP group on Facebook.
- MK2 Golf/Jetta
- Corrado G60
- MK2 Ball Joints
- MK2 Sway Bar End Links