Our Tubular Control Arms are a direct replacement for MK3 ABA Golf/Jetta Factory Control Arms (factory mounting location, factory length and utilizes the factory sway bar) and are lighter than factory control arms.
Our tubular control arms decrease joint play and add stiffness to improve steering response, overall handling and tire contact during cornering and hard acceleration.
The heim version of our control arms are best suited to the performance enthusiast. You will have the most performance gain with the heim, due to the stiffness and rigidity of the mount but will also have increased road feedback and noise which is typical for heim joints. Best for race applications or vehicles that aren’t driven in winter road conditions. The heim version also eliminate the issue of the rear bushing popping out on lowered vehicles. For a more driver friendly application while still keeping performance benefits, check out our polyurethane version.
This listing is for the pair of control arms (left & right).
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK3 ABA Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Chromoly Heim Joint Ends with PTFE lining
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- Ball joint is secured between two mounting plates instead of one for added security
The heim arms provide increased suspension articulation and are recommended in static or dynamic applications. They are suitable for lowered and ultra low application and also are a better choice when maximum articulation is a must.
- MK3 ABA Ball Joints
- MK2/MK3 ABA Sway Bar End Links
Improve handling and control – Order yours today!