Our control arms are completely bolt in and directly replace the Factory MK3 VR6 Control Arms. They are tubular, TIG Welded and utilize the factory sway bar end link location and Chromoly Heim Joint ends with PTFE lining (spherical bushings) instead of the factory rubber for improved handling. The factory ball joint is installed between two slotted mounting plates for added security and strength while the slotted feature provides camber adjustment. Increase stiffness, strength and decrease joint play with the FM tubular control arms. For the performance or custom fab enthusiast, these control arms stand up to the job. Order yours today!
- Black powder coat included with sandtex finish.
- Direct replacement (bolt-in) for factory MK3 VR6 Control Arms
- Includes factory mounting location for sway bar end links
- Chromoly Heim Joint Ends with PTFE lining
- DOM tubing and TIG welded
- MK3 VR6 Golf/Jetta
- MK2 Golf/Jetta with VR6 Spindle Conversion
- Corrado VR6